Wednesday

Lier, Belgium


*Lier is a municipality located in the Belgian province of Antwerp. The municipality comprises the city of Lier itself and the village of Koningshooikt. As of January 1, 2010 Lier had a total population of 33,930.


One day,  a friend and I just decided to go to lier, a municipality
in the province of Antwerp, Belgium.  We took  the bus number 197 located
at a platform, Rooseveltplaats, Antwerpen.  I asked the bus driver
how long it would take us to Lier.  He said, +- 45 minutes so we
hopped in.  I thought I would fall asleep while traveling but I did
not,  because we saw  beautiful views along the way.  I was so excited
because I do not have the chance before to visit the provinces of
Antwerpen, Belgium.  Now is the time and the fact is I will tell it to my
readers,  so I was looking forward to taking a lot of photos
at the same time feeling in advance the enjoyment of being a tourist
even if I already live years in Belgium.  What I could find there would be a treasure
for me.  The travel and smooth and fast.  The first view you would see
upon getting off is the townhall and the belfry.  Below are the pics …enjoy



townhall and the belfry -built 1936





Townhall and belfry 




Add caption


















 fountain that adds serenity to the place





2 3 4 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! Thanks for your comment.